Plains Radiology Services strives to be the teleradiology provider of choice by providing both high-quality patient care and top-notch customer service. In continuing to meet our company goals, we look for people with the passion and dedication to make a difference, both personally and professionally. If you think your skills and qualifications match our needs, please email your cover letter with resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also download, complete and email the employment application on this page for consideration.
*Please contact the respective facility directly for further information regarding the open position.
PRN Mammo / DEXA Technologist
Women's Clinic of Lincoln, PC (Lincoln, Nebraska) is seeking a short-term PRN Mammo/DEXA Technologist for 1 - 2 days per week. If interested, please contact Tracy Scow, Office Manager: 402-484-4220
Part-Time Radiologic Technologist
Decatur Health (Oberlin, Kansas) is seeking both a PART-TIME Radiologic Technologist & a PRN. Graduation from an accredited radiologic technology program and Kansas State LRT license is required. Must be ARRT certified. This position participates in a rotating on-call schedule. Applications are available on their website: https://www.decaturhealth.org/careers
Full-Time Radiology Technologist
Kearny County Hospital (Lakin, Kansas) is seeking mission-minded radiology techs to work FULL-TIME in their busy, growing medical facility. Call is required. Applications are available to download from their website: https://www.kearnycountyhospital.com/index.php/careers
Full-Time Radiology / CT Technologist
Kingman Community Hospital (Kingman, Kansas) is seeking a full-time Radiology / CT Technologist. To apply, please visit: http://www.kchks.com
Full-Time Diagnostic Medical Sonographer
Logan County Hospital (Oakley, Kansas) is seeking a Full Time Diagnostic Medical Sonographer with current RVT certification and abdominal, OB/GYN and echocardiography certification also preferred. Logan County Hospital is a 25 bed Critical Access Hospital who strives to promote a team atmosphere throughout the organization and provide high quality patient care. As part of Logan County Health Services, we offer excellent wages and benefits including KPERS, health, dental, vision and life insurance, optional flight policies, PTO, Holiday Pay and a membership to our Wellness Center. Check us out at https://logancountyhospital.org/jobs/ for a job application or contact Amanda Gallentine at email@example.com or call 785-672-1402. You may also contact Danielle Flinn at 785-672-8140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logan County Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Full-Time Radiologic Technologist
Ness County Hospital (Ness City, Kansas) is looking for a full time registered Radiologic Technologist. Duties will include performing diagnostic radiology, EKGs and CTs. This is a 40 hour week position with rotating on-call duties. CT experience preferred but not required. For more information, please call Ashley Stenzel @ 785-798-2291.
Full-Time Ultrasound Technologist
Norton County Hospital (Norton, Kansas) is seeking a full-time ultrasound technologist with interest in a multi-modality environment. The ideal ultrasound candidate will be ARRT & ARDMS/RVT registered or eligible and state of Kansas licensed. Strong OB/Gyn aptitude is a plus. A willingness to cross-train into CT & x-ray is desirable.
For more information, please contact Mitch Bartels at email@example.com or call at 785-874-2209.
Applications are available on our website at: www.ntcohosp.com
Full-Time Radiology Technologist
Rawlins County Health Center (Atwood, Kansas) is seeking a PRN radiology technologist. Applicants should be ARRT registered, CT experience is preferred. Apply online at rchc.us/careers.
Part-Time OR Full-Time Radiology Technologist
Satanta District Hospital (Satanta, Kansas) is seeking a part-time or full-time technologist. We perform diagnostic, CT, and DEXA studies. CT registry is preferred. Night and weekend call is involved. Excellent benefits. May apply on-line or call Allee in HR @620-649-2761, ext 247. https://www.satantahospital.net
Full-Time Radiology Technologist
Sheridan County Health Complex (Hoxie, Kansas) is seeking both a Full Time and PRN Radiologic Technologist. Candidate must be ARRT certified and have a Kansas State LRT license. This position participates in a rotating on-call schedule. With questions please contact Nicole Roudybush at 785-673-6739 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are available on their website: https://www.sheridancountyhospital.com
Full-Time Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist
West Holt Medical Services (Atkinson, Nebraska) is seeking a Multi-Modality Imaging Technologist to join our diagnostic imaging team.
Primary duties include:
- Perform any combination of CT, X-ray, Mammography, or Ultrasonography Imaging procedures on ambulatory and hospital patients in a clinic and/or hospital setting as requested by a physician or other licensed provider.
- A member of the direct patient care team and fully competent in all aspects of various radiology procedures.
- Works independently exercising sound judgement and executing above average clinical skills on challenging diagnostic procedures and patient care situations.
- Demonstrates and promotes team work with flexibility, willingness to assist other departmental service locations as requested, showing respect and cooperation with all departments and individuals.
- Provides direct assistance to physicians with diagnostic procedures and ordering protocols.
- Utilizes technical knowledge and skills to perform procedures accurately and in a timely manner in accordance with age specific criteria and ALARA.
- Education / Experience Required:
- Bachelor of Science degree is preferred, but not required.
- Graduate from an AMA-approved Radiologic Technology program.
- ARRT Registry and NE State License.
- BLS certification.
- Additional specialized certifications are highly preferred: (CT) within 1 year, (M) within 1 year, (RDMS) with certifications at a minimum in abdomen, OB/GYN, and vascular
- Knowledge and understanding of general anatomy, physiology, and medical terminology.
- 2-4 years of experience within a hospital setting.
- Experience with an EMR, NOVAPACS, and teleradiology group highly preferred.
- Additional ARRT certification highly suggested.
Apply online at www.westholtmed.org/careers.